Monday, August 03, 2009

ki memories work

i've been lucky to have spent the last year working on the ki memories design team. i have always been a huge fan of ki. have you seen the peek at the new releases? so cute! i'm anxious to get my hands on them.

this month I created a card and a layout for the gallery. did you know that I no longer buy cards at all? i haven't for a few years. people love receiving handmade cards and I have all this STUFF in my stash - so cards it is!


products used:FRIEND STRIPE, FRIENDSHIP ICONS , MULTI STRIPE, PINK PETALS

and a super simple layout of the littles using the baby cakes line. love finding other uses for themed lines don't you?



Products Used:BABY BUMPER PAD, BABY THIN STRIPE, PETAL POP ICONS

well there is my share for the week. did you check out write.click.scrapbook over the weekend? the new gallery released (sweet summer) - it's awesome and definitely worth a drive by!

1 comment:

*Paula* said...

Cuteness! Love that card and the fact that it's purple!!