Sunday, May 03, 2009

the weiners

ok if you have kids then you know that mario always says i'm the wiener. :) couldn't resist.

here are the correct answers...
Day 1. Staci Julian - Simple Scrapbooks - 25 Fun and Meaningful Memory Books You Can Make in a Weekend
Day 2. 45
Day 3. Feb/Mar 2002
Day 4. logo was CZ and almost anywhere would be right for the 5 places part
Day 5. 1. Simple ambassadors: Lain Ehmannm, Beth Proudfoot, Elizabeth Dillow, and Celeste Smith.2. Simple Gals-design team 2009-Emilie Ahern, Autumn Baldwin, Linda Barber, Francine Clouden, Ann Costen, Lisa Dickenson, Aly Dosdall, Nicole Eshelman, Melissa Kaiserman, Katrina Simeck, Jodi Wenke, and Sara Winnick.

and the weiners...i used random.org to pull numbers.
Day 1 - Kristin Faust
Day 2 -Denise (Michigan)
Day 3 -Just Us (Liz)
Day 4 - Karen (Rochester)
Day 5 - Rachel Carlson

please email me at celestefsmith at gmail dot com with your address and i'll send out your prizes as soon as i can.

back to regularly scheduled posts tomorrow. hope you'll come back and check it out!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know I'm a "weiner!" Funny, my sister and I call each other "weiner seesters" -- it comes from growing up with a dauschund!

Off to email you my info...thanks again for the stamps!