Tuesday, July 22, 2008

cha part two

ok so i could go on and on. here's some more with links.

pink paislee vintage moon - love the colors in this line. i feel like we should be moving away from owls at this point though. be sure to take a look at the top siders - chipboard borders and shapes that were very cool.

tinkering ink rip strips - a self adhesive fabric sheet that you rip strips off of. you can use the resulting tape to make borders, flowers, and other cute things. linda harrison was having a blast ripping it - she's such a cute, funny gal!

glue arts glue glider pro - i love my atg gun. i had a chance to use this one though. it's smaller and boy does it roll really smoothly i was really impressed. it comes with different kinds of adhesive as well including glue squares (like glue dots) and dot tape. super sticky and easy to use. should be available soon.

bazzill swiss dot - stunning texture - i'm in love with the craft shade. very cool!

kaisercraft rhinestone shapes - love love love the nested circles and the stars!

ki memories sheer delights - sigh i need them all! they are a little opaque like vellum.

hambly studios - mustaches, bicycles, and birdcages - oh my!

and that wraps up my cha summer show finds. now i'm off to write up my to-buy list! oy vey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha!!!! So this is where you are! Was great fun meeting you...we need to get together! So happy to have your blog on my radar now.....

~j

Lisa said...

I REALLY like those KI transparencies...very cool.

And how weird is it that I have a page from almost 8 years ago with a foldout stacking sandcastle pull-out.

Everything old is new again I guess!

HIME said...

Thank you for sharing. I'm in France et it's so great to see what's new .

Hime